The Norwegian Hydrological Council is a co-operative body open to all Norwegian institutions, organisations, governmental bodies and corporations working in the field of hydrology.
The Council was established in 1995 and has 28 institutional members. Its mandate includes the following:
- Organize hydrological meetings, symposia, conferences and courses;
- Act as the Norwegian liaison for the International Hydrological Programme (IHP);
- Promote co-operation and research co-ordination amongst Norwegian hydrological institutions;
- Provide information on international hydrology initiatives and co-ordinate Norwegian participation;
- Promote hydrological research and education;
- Disseminate relevant hydrological data and knowledge.
Chair: Ole Einar Tveito (email@example.com)
6th Conference on Modelling Hydrology, Climate and Land Surface Processes – from Earth System Modelling to Catchment Scale
September 14 – 16, 2021, Lillehammer, Norway Models allow gazing into a hypothetical future, let us experiment with future scenarios, and understand physical processes better. Many decisions rely on models being right – and for the right reason. Therefore, a better observational basis, improved understanding of processes and a better description of those processes are […]